[mosh-devel] INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Al Nuaimi Financial Group charlie.bruzac at aim.com
Wed Oct 14 18:15:02 EDT 2015

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Asalaam Alaikum,
I am the Managing Director International Investments in Al Nuaimi Financial Group, a UAE-based investment company, we are currently diversifying and sourcing investment opportunities for our review and consideration,
as we seek to diversify and expand
our investment portfolio outside the Gulf region. We have been engaged in a wide spectrum of economic activities in the gulf currently seeking investment opportunities in various sectors and means of making debt financing Investment partnership for both long and short term periods, early or late stages at 6% ROI (Investment Size: Minimum: $1 Million USD Maximum: $700 Million USD).
I look forward to hearing from you.
Shukran,
Dakhway Ashfaq A. Kadir
dahkway.kadir at gmail.com