[mosh-devel] ssp, verse, and documentation

Keith Winstein keithw at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 25 14:26:15 EST 2015

Hello Alex,

I think it's unlikely that the SSP implementation will be directly
helpful to another project, but it may be worth a look.

https://github.com/keithw/mosh/tree/master/src/network

https://mosh.mit.edu/mosh-paper-draft.pdf (has more information than
the published version)

http://nms.csail.mit.edu/papers/loginessay.pdf