[mosh-devel] A custom made mascot costume improve work from OH LEES

David cs at ohlees.com
Fri Feb 6 08:10:11 EST 2015

Dear mosh-devel
Thanks very much for your time.this is David,the customer manger of OH LEES which design mascot costume to improve  your work.
We custom made mascot costume,character mascot and so on,this costumes can use in your work to improve the effect of publicity and image in your work.
We can do custom according to your logo,artwork,concept sketch and your detail request,you will like it.
Would you want spend a llittle time to understand our service?
Looking forward to your response
Best regards
David