[mosh-devel] Make your building stand out

Sergey ident-pro at ukr.net
Tue Dec 22 11:10:52 EST 2015

Hi!

I’m the head of IdentikaPRO Company, and I’m writing to tell you about us.

Our company’s mission is to create unusual decorative and advertising objects.

Bright and high-quality decorations are very important for commercial and public places.

The more your building stand out, the more customers you get.

We offer you our services as your company seems to be a good partner for our international course.

Check our presentation to know more about us:

Keep posted about our news and manufacture secrets from this exclusive newsletter:

Contact us via any suitable way, if you have any questions:

			Sergey Tyshchenko
			IdentikaPRO | Email: ident-pro at ukr.net
			Viber: +380937200743  WhatsApp:+380937200743
			Skype: identika .pro
			Kiev | 03040 | office 502 | Golosiivskyi Ave. 70