[mosh-devel] mosh bug

Richard H. McCullough rhm at pioneerca.com
Mon Aug 3 03:37:30 EDT 2015

1) On Friday, I upgraded Win7 to Win102) I have mosh, ssh installed on Win8.1/Cygwin (lenovo8) and Win10/Cygwin (lenovo7)3) ssh depends on another program, I think called cygrunsrv,which is supposed to start sshd.  Cygwin setup installed it,but I guess I have to do something else to invoke it.I'll have to search for the documentation.

Dick McCullough