[mosh-devel] Mosh.

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Sun May 4 02:34:58 EDT 2014

Hello Jonathan,

Happy to hear Mosh is helpful! Re: an API, you might take a look at
how the mosh-client program is implemented
(https://github.com/keithw/mosh/blob/master/src/frontend/mosh-client.cc).
It instantiates an STMClient object, calls the init() method, and then
the main() method, which encapsulates the whole eventloop.

Not sure if this is quite what you're looking for, but maybe if you
tell us some more about your use case we might be able to be more
helpful. As you probably know, Mosh is really only useful for
conveying an interactive terminal over the network; it's not really
set up to be a general communications layer for arbitrary streams.

Best regards,
Keith