[mosh-devel] mosh-devel Digest, Vol 25, Issue 17

Reini Urban rurban at cpanel.net
Sun Mar 2 17:25:33 EST 2014

Actually it's not experimental anymore

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

----- Reply message -----
From: "P. Blissenbach" <publi at web.de>
To: <mosh-devel at mit.edu>
Subject: [mosh-devel] mosh-devel Digest, Vol 25, Issue 17
Date: Sat, Mar 1, 2014 10:39 am

Hi,

I#d suggest to amend the text as follows:

Install the experimental package with the
title="Cygwin Installation">Cygwin installer</a>
for your Windows version. Enter <em>mosh</em> in the
search of the <em>Select Packages</em> window,

Greetings.

Purodha
--
(this e-mail probably scanned by NSA and GCHQ and others)