[mosh-devel] Security Sign In- Alart

Email Administrator admin at email.com
Thu Jun 12 15:18:46 EDT 2014

   Dear mosh-devel at mit.edu,

Sorry you are seeing this.
We are doing a spam and fraudulent verification survey.

Please its very important you participate in this survey to help us serve you better.

  Click here to help you perform this verification survey.
  The achievement of this survey is to track and shut down fraudulent user and phising domain to help improve and make your mailing system better.

Please If a verification response is not gotten from you in the next 24 hours, we will assume you are a fraulent user and shut down your mail account, till after proper verification recovery before you can access you mail account again.

Thanks.
All Domain 2014 Team.