[mosh-devel] Increase your traffic conversion rate!

Ecommerce Websites For Your Business ecommerce at designinglivemania.net.in
Fri Jul 25 21:01:32 EDT 2014

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://tophostingservers.tk/BMSW/display.php?M=145275&C=05a5b313e2c8ff07b8c82dde43a96b17&S=19&L=4&N=10

Hi mosh-devel at mit.edu,

Is your website slow?

Getting more visitors but facing regular downtime?

We gives you 99% up-time with maximum security on a very reliablle and
affordable price.

We give a boost to your website as heavy traffic can't make you slow!

Now you can manage heavy traffic with very leass efforts as PLANET SERVER
gives you 99% uptime with essential fetures like-

UNLIMITED DATABASE
UNLIMITED Email ID's
4 GB RAM
100 GB BANDWIDTH
and many more..
At $1 per month

Control heavy traffic with a ease, increase the conversion rate and earn
huge profits.

We are ready to give 300% money back if you don't like our product and
services within first 100 days.

For further assistance in your country call +918553805010

Sincerely,
Melissa Revies
Server Hosting
TOll Free 1-202-222-0999
Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles,
California
USA

Post Script: If you do not want to receive mails from us reply to this mail
with subject delete.