[mosh-devel] 3 Months Free Managed server

Discover New Designing stealthedeal at stealthedealshow.com
Fri Jul 25 03:28:18 EDT 2014

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://tophostingservers.tk/BMSW/display.php?M=145275&C=05a5b313e2c8ff07b8c82dde43a96b17&S=13&L=4&N=5

Dear mosh-devel at mit.edu,

Any serious business online today requires a Virtual Private Server
nowadays for their hosting needs.
ü First 3 months just at $1 and the balance payment in Easy Monthly
Installments
ü All VPS plans are with 3 months free Level 2 (L2) Support

Advantages of VPS over Shared Hosting package:
Scalability:  For any business to achieve constant growth online requires a
better solution compared to shared hosting to meet the increased demand
from your customers. To handle the high traffic and to use more resources
which you always were not able to use with our shared hosting package VPS
is a must.
Performance: With our VPS we are rest assured with the hardware provided to
you, all the servers are powered by Dell and procured instantly. This
guarantees the performance of your server which in turn provides you more
reliable hosting service to any other type of shared hosting package and
above all you are the owner of your server and you control the server and
you are sure that you use the resource all by yourself and without sharing
it with others as in the case of shared hosting.
Ease of Use: Using a server is as simple as using your PC with the help of
the root login you can anytime check the performance of your server and
upload or download the application that you require and also control the
complete server without any assistance. With a VPS solution you are
independent, no rules, nor restrictions it’s all yours and just yours.
Speed, Reliability and Uptime: Since you are not sharing the server as the
case is with shared hosting you can expect a great difference in speed,
reliability and uptime. As we are providing with brand new server and
hardware you can get guaranteed speed and uptime.

How is VPS better than Shared Hosting?

•	In Shared hosting a single server is shared by thousands of users
•	VPS the allocated resources is yours and is not shared with other
users
•	Shared hosting is not suitable for websites with high traffic
•	VPS you will be able to accommodate the expected traffic on your site
without any hassle
•	Shared hosting you cannot install or deploy any type of application or
software you want
•	VPS you are the owner can run, install and deploy any software or
application without restrictions
•	Shared hosting you do not have freedom to open few ports etc
•	VPS you have the option of opening selective port that is required for
your application
•	Shared hosting you do not get Remote Desktop access and root log in
•	VPS you get remote desktop access and root log in.

There are various other benefits to list with the use of VPS over shared
hosting no matter how costly is your shared hosting package that you use.
In fact if you are willing to spend a little extra over the price that you
pay for a quality shared hosting you can get a VPS and use it the way you
want to, remember you are the owner of the server.
To get you more exited we have reduced our prices without long term
commitment to know more call our toll free number 1800-258-0258
We also provide low cost designing
Thanks and regards,

Sales Team
Toll Free: 1800-258-0258
 24518 Harper Avenue
Saint Clair Shores Michigan 48080
USA
PS: We apologies if you have received this mail by mistake. To unsubscribe
please reply to this mail with subject line REMOVE and we will take you off
from the list. If this mail was not intended to you please delete this mail
immediately. Again we would like to apologies for any inconvenience
caused.