[mosh-devel] Honeywell Process Solutions Joins As Sponsor

Process Control & Industrial Automation Summit mahsan at acieu.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 08:32:46 EST 2014

Process Control & Industrial Automation Summit, 26 & 27 March 2014,
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE £265 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT

Sign up before
24th January 2014 &
Pay only £1,230 (ex vat)
instead of £1,495 (ex vat)

More Info & Registration
Mohammad Ahsan
E: mahsan at acieu.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 20 3141 0606

ACI is delighted to announce our collaboration with Honeywell Process
Solutions as an official sponsor of our
Process Control and Industrial Automation Summit 2014 taking place, 26-27
March in Rotterdam.

Attend this premiere event and gain the latest insights into:

Securing integrated SCADA systems against cyber attacks
Real time network monitoring and optimisation
Optimising the performance of your plant's control systems
Reviewing the trends currently shaping the future direction of Process
Automation Industry
Future of wireless solutions in industrial automation
Optimising process control & instrumentation
Prognostics and health management
Optimising the total maintenance spending with the support of
condition-based monitoring
Advanced technology driven solutions to reduce energy costs and CO2
emission

For a draft agenda please contact
Mohammad Ahsan
E: mahsan at acieu.co.uk