[mosh-devel] Announcment feed?

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 4 18:00:32 EST 2014

Hello David,

Please feel free to subscribe to the mosh-users or mosh-devel lists
(listed at http://mosh.mit.edu). Future Mosh releases will be
published in the same PPA (just as before) so you could also just add
it and wait for a release. There is also the ppa:keithw/mosh-dev PPA,
which receives more frequent updates.

Best regards,
Keith