[mosh-devel] ARTICLE AND CONTENT WRITING SERVICES FOR YOUR WEBSITE AND COMPANY FROM ONLY $15

James Jones postmaster at xeroxmail.net
Wed Aug 27 02:42:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

We offer superb articles and content for your website and company written
by UK or USA
talented writers from only $15.00 for 400 words!

Take a look here

We offer a huge range of services from small fixes to new websites,
software
development through to full marketing including:

Wordpress / Magento / CMS fixes and development

Social Media Marketing

Article / Content Writing

Search Engine Rankings Guaranteed inc YouTube Videos
Whiteboard Video Creation and Ranking
Website Creation
Design Services: websites, banners, logos and flyers
Data Mining / Web Scraping (we can scrape ANYTHING)
Custom Software Development
+ More

Please see our website to see our full range of services

WE WILL NOT
BE BEATEN ON PRICE!

Regards,
James Jones