[mosh-devel] Quick Customizing Floating Docks

Doug Edwards doug at dock-blocks.com
Thu Aug 7 12:39:42 EDT 2014

Having problems viewing this message? Please click here

Customize the Shape of Your Dock  |  Call for a Free Quote 1-877-478-8440

[1]

[2] [png] [3][png] [4][png] [5][png] [6][png]

[7]

Customize Your Floating Dock

Quickly configure your floating dock to tailor your needs with Dock Blocks
patent pending connecting system backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Easily extend your dock by adding more blocks or change the shape

of your dock whenever you please. Choose the most durable solution to resolve
all of the water needs in your future!

[8]

[9]

[10]

Unique Benefits

* Easy access to cages for cleaning, feeding, harvesting, and removal
* Complete kits available – anchoring, handrails and cages
* Adjustable, versatile and [11]custom [12]configured to fit your needs
* [13]Do-It-Yourself assembly or full service installation available.
* Guaranteed to last – Lifetime warranty
* Manufactured in South Carolina, USA
* References available including a recent project with KY State University
* Hundreds of satisfied customers around the world

[14][png]   [15]

[16][png]  [17]  [18] [19]

Schedule a free consultation!

​Depending on the project, we can visit your facility and help develop the
perfect solution.

Simply reply to this email, call 877-478-8440 anytime or simply complete
this [20]form and we will respond promptly.

Made in the USA