[mosh-devel] donate?

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 30 18:47:11 EDT 2014

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your very kind email! We're grateful for your support
and it's great to hear that Mosh helped you out.

The easiest way may be to make a donation to the MIT Student
Information Processing Board, a student club that most of the Mosh
developers belonged to, by going to https://giving.mit.edu and making
a donation to their account "Student Information Processing Board Fund
(2721388)".

Please also feel free to make a donation to the Free Software
Foundation if you prefer that.

Either way, please let us know if you would like to be acknowledged in
the release notes for the next version of Mosh.

Thank you again!

Best regards,
Keith