[mosh-devel] Become a Dock-Blocks Dealer or Installer

Doug Edwards doug at dock-blocks.com
Wed Apr 16 11:15:39 EDT 2014

Having problems viewing this message? Please click here

More Stability, Long Performance | Call for a Free Quote 1-877-478-8440

[1]

[2] [png] [3][png] [4][png] [5][png] [6][png]

[7]

Increase Your Profits Today by Becoming a Dock Blocks^[TM]

[8]Dealer or Installer

Dock-Blocks^TM is pleased to offer a top notch training program to teach the
Dock Blocks^TM installation process. We will visit you onsite or you are welcome
to come to our plant for training.

Only Dock Blocks^TM Offers:

- The Strongest Modualar Docking System   Available!

- Competitive Pricing

- Marketing Support to help you sell more   Dock Blocks^TM

- Installation Training

- Easy Quoting System

[9]

[10] [11] [png]

[12][png]  [13] [png]  [14] [png] [15]

April Special!

*Minimum order to qualify for promotion is $2,500. Cannot be combined with other
offers.

Order must be placed by April 30, 2014.

Schedule a free consultation!

​Depending on the project, we can visit your facility and help develop the
perfect solution.

Simply reply to this email, call 877-478-8440 anytime or simply complete
this [16]form and we will respond promptly.

Made in the USA