[mosh-devel] Dear Beloved Friend,

Mrs.Roselina Caldwell cmrs.roselina at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 10:17:41 EDT 2013

Dear Friend,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I was been directed by my doctor here in search of whom will recieve this fund. and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me contact you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die. I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer.

 I am Mrs. Roselina from swaziland, I am 58 years old, I have a deposit made by my late husband  all the sum of $6.2million dollars with a Bank in abroad It is my last wish to see that this money is been invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,please get back to me for more details.

Mrs.Roselina Caldwell