[mosh-devel] Thermage Skin Treatment Machine

Lydia lydia at nubwaylaser.com
Sat Nov 23 08:19:32 EST 2013

Dear Sir/Miss:

Greetings!

This is Lydia from Beijing Nubway S&T Co.,Ltd.(www.nubway.net). We are one of the best manufactures in manufacturing and exporting of beauty equipment for the skin improvement and skin disease treatment. We have many experts and engineers in Research and Development Department to assure our customer top technology, best quality and guaranteed after-sales-service.

Here I want to introduce you some worldwide popular beauty machines. They are excellent in permanence some even with one treatment. We would like them help you to attract more customers and improve your business more successful.

Our most popular beauty machines:

Thermage Skin Treatment Machine

Cryolipolysis Slimming Machine(NBW-C300)

IPL Angel(NBW-I7)

808nm diode laser+IPL hair removal machine(NBW-MI)

Spider veins removal machine NBW-V700

 Q switched ND YAG laser (NBW-2000)

Skin Analyzer(NBW-A)

Other good selling machines:

Fractional CO2 Laser/Fractional RF Micro-needle machine/Ultrasonic cavitation body slimming machine/RF Skin and Face Lift System/E-light Skin Care System/Lipo Laser Slimming Machine/Hair and Scalp Analyzer System/Oxygen Infusion system/LED/PDT Skin Care System/Teeth whitening machine/Diode Laser Hair Loss Therapy Device

For more details and machines, please visit our website.

As the manufacturer ourselves, I can afford you the most favorable price for any of the nice machines you want.

When you are interested in, please feel free to contact me by Lydia at nubwaylaser.com.

Best regards.

Lydia

--