[mosh-devel] Did a temporary repo for agent stuff

Timo J. Rinne tri at iki.fi
Wed May 8 04:37:23 EDT 2013

>From IRC discussion for the record:

I made a repo to github having the agent stuff i have ready so far. It's
in https://github.com/rinne/mosh-af

Transport stuff mentioned above is missing totally and some of the
trivial stuff that is easier to patch together after the transport stuff
is there, is missing too. I'll get it done, after I get some help with
the transport stuff.

I absolutely don't intend to fork mosh, but just wanted to have the code
somewhere.  The agent stuff is in branch "agent".

Regards,
//Rinne