[mosh-devel] Please test Mosh 1.2.4 release candidate

Reini Urban reini at cpanel.net
Fri Mar 22 10:49:50 EDT 2013

On 03/21/2013 12:21 PM, Reini Urban wrote:
> On 03/12/2013 01:07 PM, Christoph von Stuckrad wrote:
>> On 11.03.2013 03:35, Keith Winstein wrote:
>>> Testers on the BSDs, Cygwin, and Solaris/AIX are especially helpful.
>>
>> OK, so here is my (very short, WORKING)
>> test on 'current' Cygwin (on WinXP):
>
> Also big thanks to Anton Lundin for the IO::Pty fix.
> Very much appreciated!

But I cannot verify the IO::Pty fixes on cygwin mosh-server.
There are now two bugs:

$ ssh win mosh-server new -v
ioctl TIOCGWINSZ: Invalid argument
If running with ssh, please use ssh -t to provide a PTY.

$ ssh -t win mosh-server new -v

MOSH CONNECT 60001 x8Ik2NMz0YUIozdQo5W0LQ

mosh-server (mosh 1.2.3.95rc1)
Copyright 2012 Keith Winstein <mosh-devel at mit.edu>
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

[mosh-server detached, pid = 1476]

Warning: termios IUTF8 flag not defined.
Character-erase of multibyte character sequence
probably does not work properly on this platform.
select: Bad address

[mosh-server is exiting.]
Connection to win closed.

--