[mosh-devel] Thanks !

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 18 02:11:53 EDT 2013

Thanks guys, looks great and thank you for carefully reproducing the
results. I do agree that probably you might need a longer trace to map
the tails of the delay distribution more precisely, although would be
helpful to see the histogram to know what's goin gon.

We'll be happy to link to you from the Mosh homepage.

Best regards,
Keith