[mosh-devel] Fwd: [mosh-users] Mosh package for Solaris

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 17 15:46:47 EDT 2013

Would any volunteer be excited to merge the two open pull requests in
the moshweb repository (for OpenSUSE and Solaris) with the current
master branch and make it look good so we can deploy? I would be very
grateful!

Cheers,
Keith

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [mosh-users] Mosh package for Solaris
To: Keith Winstein <keithw at mit.edu>

Hi Keith,

Am 18.04.2013 um 14:28 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:

Am 12.04.2013 um 14:40 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:

Am 11.04.2013 um 22:54 schrieb Keith Winstein:

Awesome! Can you please file a pull request on github on the
keithw/moshweb repository to add Solaris?

Done.

Did you have time to review the change in the pull request to add OpenCSW to the
download list?
  https://github.com/keithw/moshweb/pull/14

Do you see a chance this can be integrated?

Best regards

  -- Dago

--
"You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by
wanting to do something,