[mosh-devel] multi-ip's

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 8 01:19:31 EDT 2013

Hello Bonz,

Unfortunately we don't support these cases where a server's IP address may
need to change during a connection, at least not yet.

Of course you can give mosh an IP address to connect to (instead of a
domain name) and it will connect to whatever you ask, but it can't handle
the server's IP address changing (e.g. from an internal IP to external IP).

We hope to support this in the future and have an open issue for it (
https://github.com/keithw/mosh/issues/210).

Best regards,
Keith