[mosh-devel] Mosh connections didn't come back after ca. 18000 sec over 2x NAT

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 14 02:27:15 EST 2013

Axel: FYI, we were able to reproduce your bug (it was also triggered
by a long one-way MIT network outage today). The issue comes down to a
bad interaction where the client and server both think the other guy
is trying to DOS them and start ignoring each other's packets. Working
on a fix, but just wanted to let you know we figured this one out.
Thanks again for the report.

Cheers,
Keith