[mosh-devel] mosh without ssh?

Daniel kyhwana at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:25:12 EST 2013

You could also do something like using a key pair, with the public key
on the server, use this to encrypt the random mosh-server key and then
publish it in a DNS TXT record, then change it every <x> days or
script it so when you start a new mosh-server instance, it generates
another mosh key and then publishes that, etc.