[mosh-devel] Hello my dearest one

Ms.Rachelle Akah. rachelle_akah1 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 00:54:22 EDT 2013

Hello my dearest

I know that my mail will come to you as a surprise since you do not know me. Please,am very sorry if I disturb your privacy. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.

The reason why I have contacted you this way is because of the urgent need and pressure which I am now facing to find some one to help me.My Late father ( Akah who was the former Minister of Economy and Finance of Laurent Gbagbo and died on January 11, 2012, but before his death, he deposited a huge amount of Eight million Six Hundred Thousand Euro, ( 8.6Million) in one of the leading bank here in Abidjan cote d'Ivoire.Urgently am looking for your help to guide me on how this money will be transferred abroad so that I can move out of here to continue my education in your country while you take charge of the investment with the money.

I am humbly seeking your godly assistance in the following ways; To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred and to serve as a guardian of this money since am an Orphans and still very young. If you can be of an assistance to me,I will be pleased to offer to you 25% Of the total money, and 5% for the expenses that you may encounter during the transfer process. Please I am waiting for your response urgently so that I can discuss more with you.

God Bless you
Needy.Love
Rachelle Akah

I am sorry if this message enters into your spam folder it is because of the network error here in my country