[mosh-devel] Status of two submitted patches

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 16 18:59:03 EDT 2013

I just want to clarify: nobody has objected. We used to link with
skalibs on Debian (and included a convenience copy for
MacPorts/Homebrew and other platforms where skalibs aren't packaged),
but ran into trouble when we added our binary hardening flags.

The current status quo (with pselect()) is nice and works well
everywhere (including Solaris/AIX/Cygwin) except OpenBSD. Jeremie's
nice patches now solve that problem.

Cheers,
Keith