[mosh-devel] Status of two submitted patches

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 16 14:03:41 EDT 2013

I liked our original solution of using signalfd(), and I like our current
solution of using pselect() even more, since it's cross-platform to
everywhere except OpenBSD. Even Solaris and AIX and Cygwin have pselect()!

If we have to add a workaround for OpenBSD (as Jeremie has helpfully
contributed), I think that's fine -- let's just do it. The patch looks
fine to me.

I don't want to go back to linking with skalibs.