[mosh-devel] I wila like to be your truly friend and you?

Miata Johnson miaa.jns1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 21:10:41 EDT 2013

--

Hello dear
How are you today? My name is Miata Johnson, I was just surfing the internet when i came across your email and i decided to write you so that we can know each other better,so if you don't mind kindly get back to me as quickly as possible so that i can tell you more about myself and also exchange pictures with you too.

I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response at your earliest convenient.
Yours
Miss Miata