[mosh-devel] tried really hard...

Albert J. Menkveld albertjmenkveld at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:41:15 EDT 2012

Keith,

I have now tried what you advised at home.  Indeed, I cannot establish
a connection through nc through that port.  As my server is within a
university environment I have no control over firewall settings
outside of my Mac.

I just read your post at:
https://github.com/keithw/mosh/issues/277
Perhaps I should wait until you have mosh-over-SSH up and running.

Again, thanks for your help.

Cheers, Albert