[mosh-devel] Patch to support port-range with -p

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 26 23:13:55 EDT 2012

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012, Luke Mewburn wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>
> Whilst I have many years experience with cvs, I'm a newcomer to
> a git-based workflow.  Could you elaborate on the process you
> want me to follow for the 'Signed-Off-By' re-send.

Hi Luke,

You just have to make the commit with "git commit -s". (See
git-commit(1).) Developers use this to certify that their contribution is
legit. (See http://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/SubmittingPatches
under "Sign your work" for the full "Developer's Certificate of Origin.")

> Which address do you want me to email the consent waiver to?

mosh-devel at mit.edu is fine.

Best regards,
Keith