[mosh-devel] Patch to support port-range with -p

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 26 21:14:14 EDT 2012

Hello,

Thanks, this looks great and I like the syntax. Could you please
re-send (or pull request on Github) with a Signed-Off-By and say in an
e-mail that you consent to this being released under the current Mosh
license (including the iOS waiver)?

Also, why disable the parsing block in the Perl wrapper?

Thanks again,
Keith