[mosh-devel] Open Source-based Business

Yu, Yiqing yu at bwl.lmu.de
Fri May 25 10:09:10 EDT 2012

Hi open source software developer,

I am a research assistant at Institute for Information Systems and New Media, University of Munich. Driven by the interest in open source software, I want to investigate open source-based business by connecting the decision-making theory to the software development practice. Based on this idea, I designed an online survey "OS-based business": http://www.unipark.de/uc/osb/
Through "advanced search" and your profile at Github I find you may fit into the survey's target group. I gladly invite you to it and look forward to your participation. Some points in the survey may inspire your research or business ideas. :)
I would deeply appreciate your support!

Best Regards,

Yours,
Yiqing Yu

Institute for Information Systems and New Media
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
www.wim.bwl.lmu.de<http://www.wim.bwl.lmu.de/>