[mosh-devel] --predict=always

Hari Balakrishnan hari at csail.mit.edu
Sat Jun 9 16:48:04 EDT 2012

This is the intended conservative behavior... The prediction works in epochs and echoes speculatively after verifying that it's predicting correctly for the first few chars in each epoch.

I can see an 'aggressive' option being potentially useful for you, in principle.

Hari

Sent from my phone, sorry for any typos.