[mosh-devel] hello

juliet5juliet5@yahoo.in juliet5juliet5 at yahoo.in
Mon Jun 4 17:56:47 EDT 2012

Hello My Dear,
My name is Miss juliet good look girl, As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend I came across your contact, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A frien d who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request,I believe that distance can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other,contact me back with my email address  so that I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply
           yours In Love,
                          Miss Juliet