[mosh-devel] Updated: mosh-1.2.2-2 (experimental)

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Fri Jul 20 12:12:30 EDT 2012

* Reini Urban <reini at cpanel.net> [2012-07-20 09:21:29 -0500]:
> On 07/20/2012 01:29 AM, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> >Sorry if my last mail was a bit too harsh.
>
> No prob. I like good testers and critics, esp. when they are right.

Good. Glad to hear it didn't come across the wrong way.

> In the cygwin setup.exe screen search for mosh to filter the packages,
> click on the upper right side to the (o) Exp Radiobutton
> ("Exp" for Experimental).

That did the trick. I only had 5 minutes to boot my PC, fire up the
installer, give it a quick try, and then catch my bus. So the next 2
weeks I won't be able to test since I don't have a Windows machine
nearby ;)

So that's what I get now with the newest version:

  $ mosh --ssh='ssh -p 222' florian at the-compiler.org
  mosh: Could not resolve hostname the-compiler.org: getaddrinfo:
  servname not sup ported for ai_socktype
  mosh: Did not find remote IP address (is SSH ProxyCommand
  disabled?).

As said I didn't have time to check, maybe the C++ wrapper just has
another way of setting the SSH port?

Florian

--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail    www.asciiribbon.org