[mosh-devel] cygwin now added

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Jul 19 11:28:39 EDT 2012

* Reini Urban <reini at cpanel.net> [2012-07-19 09:36:57 -0500]:
> On 07/19/2012 01:22 AM, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> > - It just gives me an instant "Hangup" after starting, both without a
> >    publickey, and with a publickey without password.
> >
> >      brf at ws018 ~
> >      $ mosh --ssh='ssh -p 222' florian at the-compiler.org
> >      Hangup
> >
> >      brf at ws018 ~
> >      $ florian at the-compiler.org's password:
> >      florian at the-compiler.org's password:
> >      florian at the-compiler.org's password:
> >
> > I think that was already mentioned by someone in [0], and it doesn't seem to be
> > any better.
> >
> > [0] https://github.com/keithw/mosh/issues/164
>
> This seem's to be a cygwin issue.

If it is, report a bug, if it's not, fix it ;) You're the maintainer
after all :P

Mosh is unusable like this IMHO.

> I only tested good pubkey connections.

As mentioned above, I also tried with a working pubkey without any
password, and I also got a "Hangup". So no matter what, it didn't work
at all for me, and I personally don't think mosh benefits much from
having a totally broken package ;)

Flo

--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail    www.asciiribbon.org