[mosh-devel] Mosh connections didn't come back after ca. 18000 sec over 2x NAT

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Mon Dec 31 11:06:29 EST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 01:36:56AM -0500, Keith Winstein wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Axel Beckert <abe at deuxchevaux.org> wrote:
> > It looks like the data sent from the client is not (correctly)
> > received on the server side.
>
> Do you think you could reproduce this? It would be wonderful to
> capture what the server thinks is happening (i.e. the debugging output
> of mosh-server new -v).

I've now started two mosh sessions with --server="most-server new -v"
to the host where already three confused mosh sessions are running in
the hope that I can reporduce it there most likely. (I though can't
promise anything.)

Where can I find the log afterwards? Or should I redirect the output
to a log file?

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe at deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe at noone.org (Mail+Jabber)