[mosh-devel] webpage fails HTML validation

David Benjamin davidben at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 16 21:51:08 EDT 2012

If anyone wants to do this, looking at the parsed DOM tree in your
browser's developer tools will be useful to understand some of the
errors. The site's actually hitting a number of funny bits of the HTML
parser. In particular, all the errors about </p> are because only
phrasing content is allowed inside a paragraph and other elements will
implicitly close it.

David