[mosh-devel] Application specific agents, side-channel file transfers and triggers

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko at opensourcehacker.com
Wed Apr 25 20:30:52 EDT 2012

 application specific support in SSH would be

> > major pain
>
> SSH allows arbitrary port forwardings. I'd expect that this suffices
> for such stuff, so I don't seem the need to do such stuff application
> specific.

It is not as you don't have signaling mechanism within SSH session. Please
read the original email with thought. Also I am looking to solve this
problem elegantly once for all mankind, not for some editor specific hacks
or homebrewn macros :)

Thanks,
Mikko

--