[mosh-devel] Lightning Talk in German about Mosh and AutoSSH

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Tue Apr 10 05:32:31 EDT 2012

Hi Keith,

On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 09:04:48PM -0400, Keith Winstein wrote:
> You may have seen Mosh hit Hacker News today
> (http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3819382) -- I wonder if somebody
> from your talk tipped off the submitter?

I don't think so. It was a German speaking event and the poster[1]
seems to live in San Francisco. I suspect that his link to mosh is
rather the MIT since he studied there. OTOH the timestamp of his
tweet[2] would fit. I suspect coincidence. :-)

  [1] http://patrickcollison.com/
  [2] https://twitter.com/#!/patrickc/status/189463815732203520

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe at deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)