[mosh-devel] broken links on website and terminal font issue

Leonid Grinberg leonidg at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 9 19:15:15 EDT 2012

Hey,

> I think your problem in #2 is because you don't quite have a working
> 256color setup, and mosh is posterizing to 8 colors.

I don't think so. :show colors does show other colors — certaily far more
than 8. And in fact there is some number in the 200s that basically
approaches the brighter 11 yellow.

> Can you make sure that you're running mosh with a TERM of
> xterm-256color or screen-256color-bce? I.e. mosh itself needs to see
> that the outer terminal is 256color-clean.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but if I detach screen within mosh
and run "echo $TERM", I get back "xterm-256color".

Leonid