[MOS] In Memoriam: Dr. Ramachandra R. Dasari

Christine Brooks cbrooks at mit.edu
Thu Aug 6 20:16:50 EDT 2020

The Laser Biomedical Research Center is sad to inform you that Dr. Ramachandra R. Dasari, our past director and pioneering researcher for over half a century has passed away. Please see the following link for some words about his life and contributions to our fields: https://lbrc.mit.edu/Remember/RRDasari.html

Please also sign the condolence book: https://www.remembr.com/ramachandra.dasari

We hope you will also plan to join us for “A Tribute to Dr. Ramachandra R. Dasari, a lecture series celebrating his life”

This online Dasari Lecture series will feature four speakers:

- Dr. Ishan Barman, John Hopkins University
- Dr. Jeon Woong Kang, MIT
- Dr. Gabriel Popescu, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Dr. Adam Wax, Duke University

This online event will be held on December 8th, 2020 from 12-2:30PM; additional information will follow as the date approaches.

Christine Brooks
Administrative Assistant
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Chemistry