[MOS] Please join us for the Fall 2016 Lester Wolfe Workshop

Christine Brooks cbrooks at mit.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:28:42 EDT 2016

Please join the Laser Biomedical Research Center at MIT and the MGH Wellman Laboratories for the Fall 2016 Lester Wolfe Workshop in Laser Biomedicine, to be held on Tuesday, November 1 from 3:30-6pm in the Grier Room (34-401) at MIT. Refreshments will be served at 3pm, prior to the workshop.

Our theme this year is "Pushing the Frontiers with New Light Sources for Biomedical Applications, and presenters will be Robert Huber (Universität zu Lübeck), Frank Wise (Cornell University), and Andy Yun (Harvard Medical School). Please review the attached flyer for more information about the topics to be shared as well as our presenters.

We hope you’ll join us!

Christine Brooks
Administrative Assistant
Massachusetts Institute of Technology