[MOS] Tuesday, March 9, 2004; Joseph Izatt, Duke University

Vinnie Russo vrusso at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 8 07:49:23 EST 2004

Dear Colleagues,

The G.R. Harrison Spectroscopy Laboratory and the Department of Electrical
Engineering and Computer Science would like to invite you to the next
seminar in our series on Modern Optics and Spectroscopy.