[Mobilepartners] [MIT Student Survey] How do you choose a Mobile Application Development Platform?

James Paul Peruvankal jamespp at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 1 18:58:01 EST 2010

Dear Mobile Enthusiast,

We are a team of MIT graduate students working on a class project about reasons for choosing a platform for mobile application development.

If you are developer, we would love to hear from you about your experiences in mobile application development and the various platforms available. Help us by filling out a short survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/MITMobileAppDevSurvey <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MITMobileAppDevSurvey>

If you are a content owner (own a website), we would love to hear from you on how you choose a mobile platform. Help us by filling out a short survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/MITMobileWebSurvey<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MITMobileWebSurvey>

Please feel free to forward this email to people you know who can help us on this topic.

Thank you in advance for your help.

James