[Mobilepartners] REMINDER: iPad Launch Event Today - April 12; 1:00p - 32-123

Andrew Munchbach amunch at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 12 08:50:32 EDT 2010

****REMINDER****

This month, the Mobile Partners Group and Mac Partners Group -- along with Apple -- will be showcasing the Apple iPad today, Monday April 12th from 1:00p-2:00p in Room 32-123.

The Mobile Devices Team and Macintosh Platform Team will be demoing some of the iPad's functionality, which will then be followed by a Q&A session.  MIT's Apple sales and technical contacts, Jay McSweeney and Steve Ragalevsky, will also be in attendance to answer questions  about purchasing and technical limitations/capabilities of the new device.  We plan to have several devices on hand to display and allow for some "hands on" time.

Feel free to pass this invitation on to colleagues as this event is open the MIT community.

We are expecting a full house and seating will be first-come, first-serve.

Thank you,
Andrew Munchbach -- on behalf of the Mobile Devices and Macintosh Platform Teams