[Mobilepartners] IAP: Mobile Devices at MIT

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 28 09:54:03 EST 2009

Good morning!

Today's IAP session on Mobile Devices at MIT will be held as scheduled.

When: Today (1/28/2009) 1 pm - 2:30 pm
Where: 56-114
Topic: A general overview of mobile devices including trends for 2009

I hope you can join us to find out what's in store for 2009! We will
have some  of the latest mobile devices for you to try out during the
session.

For those who cannot make it to today's session, we will post the
presentation online and send you a link after the session.

Safe travels.

Andrew

Andrew Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Project Manager