[Mobilepartners] IAP: Mobile Devices at MIT: Wed 1/28/09 1 pm

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 26 09:08:07 EST 2009

Greetings!

IS&T's Mobile Devices Team will be holding an IAP session "Mobile
Devices at MIT"  this Wednesday 1 pm - 2:30 pm at 56-114. This session
will provide a general overview of mobile devices.

2009 promises to be yet another exciting year for the world of mobile
devices. We are likely to see the new iPhone, Android, BlackBerry,
Windows Mobile, Nokia's Symbian, and Palm Pre  devices (yes, even Palm
has something new!). The carriers are also expected to introduce a
number of new products and services that include 4G (fourth
generation) wireless networks and femto cells.

Come join us to find out what's in store for 2009! We will have some
of the latest mobile devices for you to try out during the session.

Andrew

Andrew Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Project Manager
Information Services & Technology