[Mobilepartners] OPPORTUNITIES: MIT IS&T Training Schedule December 2009 - January 2010

Anna Pope abarkley at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 2 10:48:22 EST 2009

To the MIT Community,

Interested in learning about Windows 7 or the new Adobe CS4 suite of web publishing, page layout, and graphics tools? Need to come up to speed on your computer skills? IS&T Training's winter schedule offers a rich variety of training opportunities geared to help you become more productive.

Below  is a list of opportunities available now through January 2010.  You may print and read this email or bookmark our online schedule at:   http://ist.mit.edu/services/training/schedule.  To view course descriptions, pricing, and logistical information,  go to the registration site:  http://web.mit.edu/sapwebss.        Sign up early!   Don't forget ~  MIT employees may extend our offers to their spouses!

And please forward this email along to others in your area!

Administrative and Academic Applications
Class

  End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

  Instructor

Coeus Lite

1/20/2010

1/20/2010

1:00 PM

4:00 PM

W92

Carole Trainor

Coeus Premium: Proposal Training

12/14/2009

12/15/2009

1:00 PM

4:00 PM

W92

Carole Trainor

Roles on the Web

11/23/2009

11/23/2009

10:00 AM

11:30 AM

N42-Demo Center

Kevin James &
Peggy McGrath

SAPgui Basics @ Your Desk

12/2/2009

12/2/2009

Your Desk

John Fothergill

1/18/2010

1/18/2010

Your Desk

John Fothergill

Stellar Introduction

1/21/2010

1/21/2010

12:00 PM

1:00 PM

N42-Demo Center

Kevin S. James

Web Grad Aid: Data Gathering
and Data Entry

1/7/2010

1/7/2010

2:00 PM

4:00 PM

W92

Carole Trainor

Database/Database Tools Courses
Class

End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

Instructor

BrioQuery Basics Level 1

12/1/2009

12/1/2009

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Bronwen J. Heuer

1/7/2010

1/7/2010

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Bronwen J. Heuer

BrioQuery Data Modeling

1/20/2010

1/20/2010

1:00 PM

4:00 PM

W92

John Scanlon

FileMaker Pro Basics

12/8/2009

12/8/2009

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Bronwen J. Heuer

1/12/2010

1/12/2010

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Bronwen J. Heuer

FileMaker Pro Designing Layouts

11/19/2009

11/20/2009

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Bronwen J. Heuer

1/28/2010

1/29/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Bronwen J. Heuer

Email Courses
Class

End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

Instructor

Entourage with Exchange

12/3/2009

12/3/2009

11:30 AM

1:00 PM

N42-Demo Center

Bronwen J. Heuer

1/15/2010

1/15/2010

11:30 AM

1:00 PM

N42-Demo Center

Bronwen J. Heuer

Outlook 2007 with Exchange

12/10/2009

12/10/2009

12:00 PM

1:30 PM

N42-Demo Center

Jeffrey D. Pankin

12/21/2009

12/21/2009

12:00 PM

1:30 PM

N42-186

Jeffrey D. Pankin

1/6/2010

1/6/2010

12:00 PM

1:30 PM

N42-Demo Center

Jeffrey D. Pankin

1/14/2010

1/14/2010

12:00 PM

1:30 PM

N42-Demo Center

Jeffrey D. Pankin

Graphics & Desktop Publishing Courses
Class

End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

Instructor

Acrobat 9 Basics

12/9/2009

12/9/2009

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Kristen Rourke

1/8/2010

1/8/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Kristen Rourke

Flash CS4 Basics

1/6/2010

1/6/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Beth Parkes

Illustrator CS4 Basics

1/13/2010

1/13/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

CompuWorks

InDesign CS4 Basics

1/20/2010

1/20/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

CompuWorks

Photoshop CS4 Basics

1/5/2010

1/5/2010

1:00 PM

4:00 PM

W92

Kevin S. James

Photoshop CS4 - Using Layers

1/19/2010

1/19/2010

1:00 PM

4:00 PM

W92

Kevin S. James

Presentation Courses
Class

End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

Instructor

PowerPoint 2007 Basics for Windows

12/8/2009

12/8/2009

1:00 PM

4:00 PM

W92

Kevin S. James

Project Management Courses
Class

End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

Instructor

Microsoft Project 2007 Introduction

12/14/2009

12/14/2009

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

CompuWorks

Spreadsheet Courses
Class

End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

Instructor

MAC Excel 2004 Basics

1/13/2010

1/14/2010

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

John J. Fothergill, Jr.

MAC Excel 2004 Charts

1/19/2010

1/19/2010

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

John J. Fothergill, Jr.

WIN Excel 2007 Basics

12/9/2009

12/10/2009

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

John J. Fothergill, Jr.

WIN Excel 2007 Charts

12/15/2009

12/15/2009

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

John J. Fothergill, Jr.

Web & Desktop Publishing Courses
Class

End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

  Instructor

Web Publishing CS3 Basics

12/3/2009

12/4/2009

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Jeffrey D. Pankin

Web Publishing CS3 Intermediate I

12/17/2009

12/18/2009

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Jeffrey D. Pankin

Web Publishing CS4 Basics

1/7/2010

1/8/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Jeffrey D. Pankin

Web Publishing CS4 Intermediate II

1/21/2010

1/22/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Jeffrey D. Pankin

Web Site Maintenance CS3 Essentials

12/15/2009

12/15/2009

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Jeffrey D. Pankin

Web Site Maintenance CS4 Essentials

1/11/2010

1/11/2010

1:00 PM

4:00 PM

W92

Jeffrey D. Pankin

Windows7 Operating System
Class

End Date

Start Time

End Time

Location

Instructor

Windows7 New Features

12/7/2009

12/7/2009

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Kelly Homsey

12/21/2009

12/21/2009

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Kelly Homsey

1/6/2010

1/6/2010

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Kelly Homsey

1/15/2010

1/15/2010

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

W92

Beth Parkes

Windows7 Advanced End User

12/10/2009

12/10/2009

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Beth Parkes

1/5/2010

1/5/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Beth Parkes

1/25/2010

1/25/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

W92

Beth Parkes

Installing & Configuring
Windows7 Client

12/14/2009

12/16/2009

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

CompuWorks
99 Bedford St.
Boston

Bill Bushong

1/19/2010

1/21/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

CompuWorks
99 Bedford St.
Boston

Bill Bushong

2/2/2010

2/4/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

CompuWorks
99 Bedford St.
Boston

Bill Bushong

Windows Server 2008
Active Directory

12/16/2009

12/18/2009

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

CompuWorks
99 Bedford St.
Boston

Beth Parkes

1/19/2010

1/21/2010

9:00 AM

4:00 PM

CompuWorks
99 Bedford St.
Boston

Beth Parkes

Thank you,
Anna Pope
MIT IS&T Training Coordinator & Registrar
617.253.5101
apope at mit.edu<mailto:apope at mit.edu>
IS&T Schedule:  http://ist.mit.edu/services/training  "Refresh"
MIT Registration & Catalog On-Line:  http://web.mit.edu/sapwebss
Join a User Group:  http://ist.mit.edu/support/usergroups   <http://ist.mit.edu/support/usergroups>
 "Small changes make big differences - Choose Training - Embrace Change"